Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Playing Catch Up

I have lots of things I want to blog about but I don't take the time. Josh has a friend over and they are eating lunch, so I figured it was a perfect time to get a little blogging done.

I guess I'll start with our trip to the park. We tried to go to the park every so often, but we didn't go often enough. Sometimes we'd take a lunch with us and have a little picnic.

Josh spent most of his time swinging. He can pump pretty well now but still wants pushes to go higher. When I taught preschool up in Logan, my rule was one push per kid. I've since changed that rule with Josh. It's much too fun to see him so excited to go higher.

Benjamin spent most of his time eating snacks. There are only two baby swings at the park so you have to be fast to get one. He didn't mind too much. He loves goldfish!

When I was off pushing Josh on the swing, things would get a little messy!

I just like this picture of Benj. I have some of the cutest kids!

No comments: