Sunday, November 29, 2009

Free Advent Calendar


I went online the other day looking for activity ideas to put in our advent calendar that we have. Even better, I found a calender full of activities and scriptures to go along with each day. Yea! Josh is really into advent calendars. My mom got us an advent calendar a couple of years ago. It has doors for each day that you can put treats or whatever in. Josh loved it last year and has been asking about it ever since he found out that Christmas is just around the corner. So this year, instead of just one advent calendar, we have four. The one my mom got us, the one I downloaded here, a Legos one I found at Target and a cute Christmas tree pillow one I found at Shopko on black Friday. I'm really excited to start all the activities on Tuesday night!!!!!

No comments: