Saturday, August 23, 2008

Blog Envy

Back in the day when you were trying to keep up with the Jones', you only had to worry about the kind of car you were driving, the clothes you were wearing or the stuff in your yard. It's a whole different world we live in now. Now there's a whole new cyber world that we have to worry about. I told my sister about a month ago that I was trying to start a blog. She decided she wanted to start one too. And then another sister started as well. Well poo. Now I have two sisters that scour the web for that cutest blog paper. One sister that updates all the time, and it's funny and worth reading. And the other offered to do my blog for me because I can't even figure out how to post a picture. I'll just keep trying though, not to keep up with the Jones', but to keep up with my sisters. Goal for next blog - post a picture. We'll see how it goes.

5 comments:

MaryBeth said...

PAH! That's hilarious Em, but I'm curious about something. Am I the sister with the worth reading blog, or am I the one with the cute blog paper becuase personally, I think I have both.

Emma said...

both of you are both - boo you whores

My Name's Sarah said...

It's not hard. Just put your kids in front of the TV for hours and you can figure it out.

*~Petra~* said...

I think your blog is cute Emma!!! I especially liked the fluffy pooh entry… oh, and congratulations on being preggo! :)

MaryBeth said...

Where the hell is that picture you've been talking about?